Skip to content
- monitoring the work of teams of employees for quality
- and manufacturing standards in force in the company,
- ensuring fluency of the manufacturing process,
- reporting the results, plan implementation, process disruptions,
- initiating and conducting corrective measures improving the manufacturing
- creating and updating standard work instructions,
- conducting position trainings,
- motivating employees.
- university degree in technology,
- experience in managing a team of employees,
- experience in working in the production department,
- independent decision-making skills,
- good work organizational skills,
- ability to set goals and tasks for subordinate employees,
- experience in Lean Manufacturing appreciated.